TYPES OF VENDORS
- Holiday vendors (up to 50)
- Informational vendors (up to 30)
- Food Vendors (up to 15)
- Holiday vendors will be provided with a covered 10x10 booth space.
- Minimum of 40% of items for sale must be holiday related and displayed at the front of the booth space
- Items for sale must have a handcrafted component. The handcrafted component must dominate the commercial component. The commercial component must be transformed in a way that makes the work original and unique.
- Informational vendors will be provided with a covered 10x10 booth space, with adjacent craft or game area.
- Vendors advertising a service, or passing out information regarding their business or organization
- Informational Vendors MUST host a FREE holiday craft or game in order to have a booth at the event. Discount for those who provide their own.
- Food vendors will be provided with sufficient space for truck, trailer, or up to 10x20 pop-up tent.
- ALL food vendors are required to purchase a Temporary Food Permit from the City of Forney Community Development Department at least 2 weeks before the event. There is an additional fee associated with this permit. Please contact Victoria Martin at email@example.com or 972-564-7381 for more information. The Temporary Food Permit can be completed online at www.cityofforney.org.
- Discounts are available for non-profits with proof of 501(c)3 status
- Non-profits must sell a holiday themed item in conjunction with any organizational items, and will be considered a Holiday vendor.
- Non-profits looking to promote through handouts or crowd interaction will be considered an Informational vendor and MUST host a craft or game.
- Non-profits selling food or drinks of any kind will be considered a Food Vendor and must pay associated fees. No discount will be given in this case.
- All fees must be submitted with application. In the event you are not selected to participate in this year’s event your fee will be returned. Online credit card service fee applies.
- $125.00 - Holiday
- $100.00 - Informational vendors
- $75.00 – Non-profits with proof of 501(c)3 status attached to applications
- $150.00 – Food Vendors
If you interested in being a vendor at this years event complete the online vendor form now!
Christmas in the Park features booths from local arts and crafts vendors, holiday food vendors and local organizations and non-profits.
If you interested in being a vendor at this years event complete the online vendor form here