Attorney dockets are heard before the Judge. Attorneys appearing on behalf of clients will be required to provide the following clients’ information. If you are sending another attorney in your place they are required to bring the following as well. If you do not have all of this information, please be prepared to file a motion for continuance (unless your client will pay in full by 5 p.m. on that day). Re-sets are limited in numbers.
*** PLEASE NOTE***
THE COURT HAS UPDATED THEIR LOCAL RULES OF THE COURT - SEE NEW RULES HERE
You must provide all of the following contact information:
- The defendant’s current physical and mailing address.
- The defendant’s current phone number.
- The defendant’s employer name, address, and phone number (or details of an alternate source of income).
- The names and phone numbers of 2 references.
- The defendant’s pay schedule: weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc. or they can complete a time pay application (PDF) and submit it via fax to 972-564-7321 or email.
Post Attorney Docket
Attorneys are required to notify the court that correspondence has been sent to the defendant in regards to the arrangement made at the attorney docket.
You may notify the court in the following ways:
- Fax the Return Fax to 972-564-7321 With Attention: Jennifer
Forney Municipal Court
P.O. Box 826
Forney, TX 75126