As you may remember, several weeks ago a semi struck the Pinson Bridge along the eastbound lanes of Highway 80. Beginning this Friday, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) will begin repairing the overpass. While repairs are being made to the overpass, there will be several coinciding closures of the highway.
- The new Eastbound on-ramp just prior to Pinson will be closed for 3 weeks, please use the on-ramp east of Pinson road near Impact Fitness and The Venue at 80.
- The Eastbound Left Lane of Hwy 80 will be closed Friday, June 1 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Both Eastbound Lanes of Hwy 80 will be shut down Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. All traffic will be forced to exit at the Pinson/Broad St. exit ramp and be able to re-enter Highway 80 near Impact Fitness and The Venue at 80.
- Officers will also be on scene to help direct traffic.
- The south service road will be open and available throughout the construction process.