Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Secretary

  1. Application to Serve on a City of Forney Board or Commission
  2. Public Information Request
  1. Application to Serve on City of Forney City Council

    To qualify for consideration, applicants must be at least 18 years of age, be a registered voter and have lived within the City of... More…


  1. City Hall Texas Paver Project Form

    This form is for those residents wishing to purchase a paver to be installed in front of City Hall.

  2. Media Content Distribution Form

    Please use this form to request information to be placed throughout the City's communication channels.

  1. How are we doing?

    Form dedicated to providing better customer service and understand what type of customer service we offer.

Human Resources

  1. Standard Employment Application

    This is the employment application for the City of Forney.

Police Department

  1. New Business Emergency Information

    Please fill out this form if you have a new business so, that in the event of an emergency, we have the most up to date contact... More…

  2. Police Employee Commendation/Complaint Form

    If you would like to recognize or complain about an Officer or other Police Department Employee, please fill out the following form.

  1. Police Department Contact Us Form

    If you have questions for the Police Department they can be sent here and directed to the correct division.

Special Events

  1. Christmas in the Park Vendor Application

    Please complete the Vendor Application if you are interested in participating in Christmas in the Park on December 1, 2018.... More…

  2. Trail of Treats Candy Station Application

    Please complete the below form to sign-up to be a CANDY STATION at this years Trail of Treats on Saturday, October 27th.

  1. Special Events Request Form
  2. Trail of Treats Food Vendor Application

    Please complete the below form to sign-up to be a FOOD VENDOR at this years Trail of Treats on Saturday, October 27th.

Utility Billing

  1. ACH Authorization/Stop Form

    This form will authorize the City to initiate entries to accounts at the financial institution below.

  2. Payment Arrangement Form

    Payment Extension Request Form

  1. Address Change Request Form

    Mailing address change form.

  2. Water/Sewer Account Change Request

    This form will allow residents to make and desired changes to their account.